Whether you are finishing a difficult work-week or want to be rewarded for something special, it can be fun to treat yourself, right? Unfortunately, expensive trips to the spa are not really an option if you’re on a budget instead, check out these easy ways to pamper yourself for cheap without ever leaving your home.
Just like your face (and your feet and hands), your body needs some serious pampering. Why? Because the skin sheds dead cells that need to be cleared. Otherwise, they accumulate on your skin’s surface, making it rough, dry, and patchy, clogging the pores, and giving you that “not-so-wonderful” feeling when you run your fingers all over it.
Body polishing is a skin treatment in which products made out of natural substance are used to cleanse and moisturize your body. It’s the best way to exfoliate your body skin and make it glow.
Step 1: Moisten your body with some warm water and apply the scrub all over the body in circular motion. Do the scrubbing for 15 minutes, pay attention to all the parts of your body. Once done, wash your body with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
Scrub preparation – Take two cups of sea salt and add 2-3 tbsp of vitamin E oil. Also add 2-3 tsp of honey and finally pour required amount of baby oil to get a paste like consistency, However, it should be a coarse paste.
Step 2: Massage body with any cold pressed oils, you can use coconut oil, sesame oil, olive oil or almond oil. Warm liittle bit and massage for 10 minutes.
Step 3: Apply the fresh fruit body polisher all over your body evenly. Now, sit and relax for 10-15 minutes.
Body polish preparation – cup full of ripe papaya, one full banana, 3-4 spoon of rice flour, 2-3 spoons of honey and half cup milk. Now, mix everything together to get a thick paste.
Step 4:After 10 minutes, take the loofah and rub your body gently in circular motion to remove the fresh fruit polisher. Splash some water if needed. One can use pumice stone on drier areas like knees and elbows. Finally, wash off the fresh fruit body polisher with warm water and pat dry your body with towel.
Step 5:Now, the final step. Apply the body oil or body lotion of your choice all over your body. Use medium pressure and go in upward direction. Massage for 5 minutes, then wipe off with a damp towel to avoid staining of clothes.
What are the benefits of body polishing?
1. Body polishing helps exfoliate your skin and remove dead cells.
2. This brings up the fresh healthy cells and makes you look young and attractive.
3. Body polishing also promotes new cell growth. You can luxuriate in the feeling of soft, supple skin. Gone is the dryness. 4. With body polish your skin feels moisturized and hydrated.
5. Body polishing also acts like a cleanser, helping remove oil and dirt from your skin.
6. Besides the physical benefits, body polishing offers some therapeutic advantages.
7. The time you spend in pampering yourself can be used to reflect and think, or just to relax and give in to the pleasure of the therapy.
8. Body polishing scrubs, because of the rough texture, promote blood flow.
9. Body polishing also unclog pores and allows body products to go deep within
Now luxuriously pamper your skin by trying body polishing at home with these inexpensive steps. Get spa like soft and silky skin at home.
When you treat your body to a healthy lifestyle and complement it with the perfect skincare routine, you get glowing and flawless skin.
Your outer self is a reflection of your inner self and how well you take care of it.